Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cute Stories!

So yesterday I had to watch our neighbors little boy Jaden while she took her new baby to the doctor. Jaden is 2 1/2 and a very sweet, yet active little boy! Before he came over, I told the boys that while Jaden is over, lets show Jaden God's love. So if Jaden wants to play with our toys, show Jaden God's love by letting him play with the toy, even if you don't want him to play with it. I fell it is so important for the boys to be able to be a witness for the Lord, even at a young age.
So the boys were all playing, and Jantzy kept getting agitated with Jaden. Jaxson went over and told Jantzen, "Remember, Jantzy, show God's love!" Jantzy's response was, "Ohhh, right, right!" I think Jantz was a little put out, and was forcing himself to show God's love! It was pretty cute!
So then I told Jax, "Why don't you go and tell Jaden about Jesus. He said, "Well sure!" "Hey Jaden, did you know God's name is Jesus!" I smiled and thought, that was a pretty good start!
Later that evening I was putting the boys to bed. Jaxson just couldn't fall asleep. He kept calling me into his bedroom to do the most random things, like draw a picture for him on his chalk board! So we were talking and he said, "Hey mom, God is like magic!" I said, "Why do you say that?" He said, "Because God can come into our house and watch over us with out having to open any doors!" I thought it was pretty cute! I'm sure it made God smile!

No comments: