There are times when I look at my sweet Jaxson and think where did the time go?? Jaaf and I had the opportunity to take Jaxson to his preschool that he will be attending next year, for a little end of the year school program. We made it a very special day and only took Jaxson, so that he could show us around his new school. Jantzen got to hang out with Honey for the day, so he was pretty excited about that!
So we took our big boy to his new school and watched a couple of his friends sing and do a cute performance. Then at the end of the program they passed out a cute little gift for all of the new friends that will be coming to the school in the fall. Jaxson was so precious and enjoyed clapping after each song! He had a great time eating some cookies with his good friend Landon! Jaxson and Landon will be in the same class together! I am just thanking the Lord for that and thanking him for sweet Landon! What a blessing it is for Jaxson to have such a sweet friend!
After the performance we took Jax to McDonald's! He is excited about his new school! I am thankful that I at least have the summer to try to get myself ready for my big boy being in school every day!!!!
"And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men."
Luke 2:52
2 comments:
This made Grandi cry..I remember taking Jaafar to school the first time. This does not seem possible. I am so happy that Jax is excited and very glad he will be with Landon! Yes, where has time gone?
He is a big boy!! He will love it and I think you will love the time with Jantzy. Remember you had Jax alone for almost 2 years. It is amazing how fast they grow! Love you
Post a Comment