Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How many more minutes now????

We have arrived to the Great Wolf Lodge! The boys did not sleep at all during the three hour trip, but they did manage to ask ever 5 minutes, "How many more minutes now until we are there??" The second we got here we put our bathing suits on and hit the water park! It has been fun to see both boys more brave this time around.  Jaxson was having so much fun in the wave pool that he even enjoyed going completely under water when the waves hit him! If that would of happened this time last year he probably would of been scared! Our little Jantzen has also been more brave and went down a kiddie slide twice! I was able to go with him because he wanted me to hold his hand! Jantzen has been having lots of fun splashing and getting wet.  
Jantzen was on the kiddie water playground where there are a couple of fake sea-doos that squirt out water and this kid probably 4 years old sat on one in front of Jantz and just pelted him with the water gun.  Jantzen got a little frazzled and wanted to get off. I looked over at the kid who was still squirting my son with the water gun and notice he was wearing a speedo! That's just not right. I looked at Jantz and said you can't take that from a kid in a speedo. You need to show him who's boss! So we pelted the kid back! I know it might seem wrong, but I wasn't about to let me kid get hit by a kid wearing a gross speedo! After we got him, he went and told dad and brother that he won! Pretty funny!
Today was a great fun day! Jaxson and Jaaf went down many slides. We ate dinner outside while there was live music playing. I got to dance with my sweet Jantz! We even got to play in the arcade! Now the boys are asleep and we will be following shortly!! 
Walking up to the Great Wolf Lodge!
Waiting to get all checked in!
Another slide!
Just coming out of one of the slides.
Sweet Jantzen waiting for dad and brother to come down the slide!
Jantzen kicking the waves!
Jax and Jaaf waiting for the waves to begin.

2 comments:

Haley said...

That looks like so much fun! And I'm very proud of you for getting out there with your pregnant belly! :)
Ryan and I laughed so hard at the story about the kid in the speedo. Hilarious! Hope the rest of your trip is awesome!

Heather Burke said...

that place looks like a ton of fun :) We need to take the kids too! The speedo story was hilarious, thanks for making me laugh!
Heather Burke