This is a bit late, but I had to post some fun pics from Memorial Day! We had Jess and Sara over along with the Peck's, Kosanke's, and Ash's! Between all of the families there, we had 9 boys playing in our back yard!! Two of us are pregnant with boys which will make the total to 11 boys!! Pretty crazy how we all have 2-3 little boys! We are very thankful for all of these families who are raising amazing little boys up in the Lord!! Here are some fun pics!
Let's see how many boys we can get on a trampoline!!!!
Jantzen and Ethan jumping while the big boys swim!
The boys did such a great job taking turns!
My festive pies I made! I am not Suzy Homemaker, but was very proud of my pies!!!!!
Boys being silly!

Jumping on the trampoline!
Taking turns going down the slide!
No comments:
Post a Comment