As we have now completed the first quarter of Jaxson's first year of school, I am constantly reminded of God's faithfulness through this whole process! God has been so so good to answer so many of my prayers concerning Jax and his school! It has been such a complete joy to be able to go and work at his school every week and be able to see him in his little element. God has blessed his teacher with an amazing class of kids! She told me one week when I was working there that this was her best class that she has ever had. She said they were the most obedient and self sufficient and kind students! I am so thankful that Jaxson is apart of this class. He loves all of the kids in his class and says they are all his best friends! Every morning that I take Jax to school, as we walk in I hear about 10 little voices shouting, "Jaxson, hey Jaxson come here!" He has so many little friends that want to play with him that he doesn't know who to choose! He just walks into school with the biggest smile you have ever seen! Jaxson is also so blessed in his class because about half of the kids in his class go to church with him and live in our neighborhood!! Thank you Lord for this HUGE answer to prayer! It is such a comfort to know that Jax is surrounded by little boys and girls who love Jesus! As I pray for Jaxson, I pray for his whole class of kiddos that God would just raise them up to be amazing leaders for Him and lead others to know Christ through out their academic career together! I just think about how God could raise the kids up from Kindergarten and just move mighty mountains through these kids over the next 12 years! I love it!!
I am so very thankful for Jaxson's teacher, she has given Jax a passion for learning! He comes home singing one of the many songs that Mrs. Nelson signs to him through out the day! I thank God for putting Jaxson in her classroom! She is such a blessing! Here are some pics below of some fun things that Jax has got to do lately at school!
Jaxson with James, Logan, and Presley at family fun night at Grove Valley!
Jaxson told all the kids, lets play duck duck goose, and they did!!
Sweet Wyatt, Caitlyn, Derrick, Jax, and Jaigan at the first field trip to the pumpkin patch!
Derrick, James, and Jax on the hay ride!

Jax and the pony ride!
Jax, James, and Derrick! Such sweet boys!

James and Jax were holding hands because they were bus buddies on the way to the field trip! I thought it was too cute! They will probably hate this picture in a couple of years! =)

Pajama Day! The kids have been doing a reading program where they get to check out a reading book everyday and their homework is to come home and read it to their family. We are not suppose to tell them the words, but encourage them to sound it out letter by letter! The first couple of books Jax brought home took about 10-15 min to read, but now he needs no help in reading the books and goes through them fast! It is amazing! He now has a passion to read EVERYTHING!! Street signs, ads on TV, and anything that has words on it, he wants to try to read it!! For a reward for all the hard work the class has done with their reading the teachers gave them a reading day celebration! They got to wear their pj's to school and they got to have a movie day!!
2 comments:
What an amazing testimony of the Lord's faithfulness that He has blessed Jax with such a great class.
Jennah, you are such a great example to me and challenge me to pray more for my kids. Thank you for your testimony! Love you friend!
I love this post...it is such a reminder to pray not only for Cade and Ainsley, but for those they will be surrounded by!! How awesome that Jax is in such a great class, and already an incredible leader!! Love your heart and so thankful for you! You're an awesome mom!! Love you!!
Post a Comment