Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Fun!!

Here are some of the things we have been up to for the summer so far!!
Playing in our pool!
Jax always knows how to make Jett laugh!
my three boys!
Grandi and Grandpa came to visit!!!
Jett hanging with his girlfriend Payton!!
Jett was fascinated with her dress!
Hanging out with the Shipley's on Memorial Day!!
Kyle going down the slide!!
My two little guys looking at their popsicles!
My boys!
Making some noise makers! And yes, Jax does has clothes on!
We like to dance to praise music in the summer time!!!
My little night!!
We made some Night Outfits at our local Parks and Recreation Center!! The boys loved it!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jaafar, I read your comment on my blog :) Thanks! Okay I just had to say, could your boys be any cuter? Seriously I just want to take a bite out of them! Miss you guys!