Friday, July 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT JETT!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS LITTLE JETTERS!!!!!! I can't believe how big my baby boy is! Today we celebrated his brithday with just the 5 of us! He woke up to a house full of decorations. We went and had some lunch with Honey. We had a very special dinner for Jett. We had donuts for dinner! It was so much fun and Jett loved it! He devoured about 3 donuts and then the sugar high set in!! He was dancing, laughing, singing, and just shaking his head!! He was going crazy!!! But we loved it! It was too cute!! We came home and ate his favorite real dinner, some mac and cheese, and then we had a cupcake! He wasn't as big of a fan of the cupcake as he was the donut! he still ate it though! Then he got his presents! Both of the boys got Jett a bouncy ball! Jax got a red one and Jantz got a blue one! They wrapped it all by themselves and they were so excited to give it to him.
As I rocked my baby boy to sleep that night, I just kept thinking about how fast this year has gone and how I'm sure it is just going to keep on going by fast! I just held on to my precious little one year old a little tighter that night and gave him a few extra hundred kisses!! I can't believe I have a one year old!
On Saturday we had a fun family party for little Jett. Grandi and Grandpa, Honey and Pal, Grammy and Papa, Uncle Jess and Aunt Sara, and then our favorite friends the Shipley's came to celebrate our Jett Jett!!! Jett was so excited to open his presents, that he started to tear them open as soon as people laid them down!!
One Year Ago Today.... I was holding my brand new precious baby Jett! Boy I had NO clue how much I would love this little boy! He is the most active out of my three, and keeps me on my toes, but I love him more and more every sec of the day! He is the joy in our home!!!
We still see this screaming little face on a daily basis with our Jett Jett!!
Decorated and ready to go for my Jarrett Daniel! We decorated his high chair and put all our favorite pics from his first year of life out!
And this is how my Jett wakes up in the morning!! SO cute!
Good morning Birthday Boy!!! Happy Birthday Jarrett Daniel!
The boys made him birthday cards that they wanted to hang in his room!
The brothers wanted to wake him up on his birthday!
Trying to get him to wear a birthday hat! This was as close as we got!
At Krispy Kreme's ready for dinner!! First Bite!!! Give me some more of that donut!! Now he's just ripping it to shreds!
Ahhhh... almost done with the first donut!!!!!
My Sweet Jett eating his dinner
Jett openning his presents!
My messy baby boy!
One unhappy little baby in the bath after his cupcake!
Jett playing peek a boo with Grandpa!
Jett was a little impatient and couldn't wait to open his presents!
Grandi brought these awesome monkey cookies, since we call Jett our little Monkey!!
The Table!
Jett was trying to get those cookies! He kept saying, "Cook Cook!"
Jett with Papa!
Jett Jett openning his presents!
Jett eating his cake which he was allergic to and broke out in a rash all over!!
Jett and his brothers with their new favorite toy!!

No comments: