Oh my goodness, I just don't think my heart can take it! I now have two boys in all day school! How can this be!! So for the first time in 3 months, Jax and Jantz's dresser, closet, toy storage, Jett's dresser/closet are completely organized! The dishes are done, laundry done, after school snacks done, writing a blog, and so on!! It is amazing how much you can get done, but at the same time it is quite depressing not having my boys here!!! I am just dying to know how their day is going! I can't wait to go and get them!! This morning we had to wake up the boys! It is amazing how they learn how to sleep in those last few weeks of summer!! I would of loved it if they could of slept in the month of June! We have a new rule at the Gassid house! We have to complete all of our chores before we can turn on the TV or play IPODS. It has seemed to work nicely!! I just hope it stays that way! I could tell both boys were a little nervous as we took them to their classes, but both ended up doing well! Honey and Pal came over in the morning and Jaxson asked Pal if he could stay and help mom out because I was going to be sad!!
All day I have been thinking about them, praying for them, wondering how their day is going, have they made any new friends, and so on! I don't know what I would do if I didn't know the Lord, because days like today I am in just a constant conversation with my God!
I was just on pins and needles so ready to pick up my boys!! We went over by where Jantzen comes out and as soon as he came out he lifted his hands to the sky and said, "I LOVED IT!!!!" We then went and got Jax and he also said in a way more cool tone, it was great!!! I say that is a very successful day!!!

YAY for Kindergarten and 2nd Grade!!

Silly boys ready to go into school! So glad they will be together!
With our dearest school friends! I wish so badly they had the same class!

Jax at his desk with some work to do!!

Oh my, here is my Kindergartner! He is in the, "Under the Sea" hall!

Jantzen at his table ready to play with some playdough!!

The house is decorated with balloons, streamers, our favorite verses, and our school poster that they sign each new school year!

Jantzen was so tired he laid down in the hallway and wanted to sleep more! On the second day of school Jantzen looked at me and said, "Mom, I just don't think I can handle this school thing!" I said why? He said, "I'm just too tired!!"
The boys are ready and excited!!
Always have to do a silly pic!!

I think Jett was a little happy to have the house to himself!

Jaaf helping Jantzen! I think he almost lost it here!!

My precious precious boys! Could I just keep them at this age forever! This age they love me so much, want to be with me all the time! I am the bestest person, smartest person, and funniest person in the world to them right now! I know this will change way too fast!!! Please can I just freeze this time!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment