Boy oh boy has "Potty Training" been a battle with this boy!! He has been "potty trained" for 6 months, the problem is, he is not "poop trained!" We have done it all, rewarded this boy, sticker charts, a poop poop party, bribed him like crazy, and he still has struggled!!! I finally just let it go and realized that the kid would eventually get it! Then I got a letter in the mail that said, "In order for your child to attend our Pre-k he needs to be fully potty trained and able to wipe himself!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So now we are in a serious poop training boot camp!!!! So we thought what does he want more than anything and we realized it was a puppy!!!! So we are bribing the boy with a puppy!!! Am I crazy??? YES, ABSOLUTELY, but who cares!! I need this boy poop trained! We told Jett that if he pooped in the potty he would get a puppy!! Needless to say the kid pooped in the potty that day!!! He then would ask every time we saw him, "So where's my puppy?" We tried to explain that you can't just get one, we have to find a really good one!! Jett would wake up every morning with crazy bed hair and then would come into the living room and say, "Is the puppy store open??" He has had a few accidents, but is doing pretty well! We went last weekend and got us a puppy!! That post will soon follow!!!!

YAY, We pooped!!!!!!

It's a poop poop party!!!

Yay I pooped!!!!
1 comment:
I'm proud of you, Jett. WHAT A BIG BOY!!!! Bella is worth it all and she will give you a lot of JOY, JOY,JOY. God bless you Precious little Great Grandson. Love, G/Gram
Post a Comment