Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Special Alone Time

My sweet jax always loves to have one on one time with me or jaaf. On this specific night he asked if he could wait till Jantzen fell asleep and if he could come out and we could make some cookies together!! He is so so precious in so many ways and there is just no way I can turn down alone time with this boy! He kept saying, "I just love this! Mother son time!" It's just so fun to get time alone with you!!" I would have to agree!!! I know the day is coming when he would much rather spend alone time with his friends, so I will enjoy and cherish every second of it!!!



Making yummy cookies!!



Mmmmmmm delicious!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are teaching in an excellent way... cooking, as well. God bless the time given in their growing years. Hugs, Gram

Haley said...

He looks huge in this picture! :( Stop all the growing Jax!