The boys had the day off from school so we decided to get out and enjoy the beautiful fall weather. We wet to Martin nature park which is one of our favorites. We played on the new park then took a hike with our special walking sticks and then we explored in the water! I love little boys and how they could have explored all day! It was also just beautiful looking at all if God's beauty that surrounded us!! Oh how I love the fall. So very thankful I get to spend special time with my boys and just soak in God's glory!!

On the playground!!

The boys and their walking sticks!

The beautiful trail we took!

Here was a praying mantis we found in the observation tower. The boys loved it!

My sweet boys!

Look at the beautiful yellow leaves!!!

Silly boys!!

Exploring in the water!

The water was freezing but oh so beautiful!

My three little blessings!!

Trying to catch some minnows!

Jax wanted me to take this pic!

And so did Jett!

And so did Jantz!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment