

We've been counting down with balloons to the last day of school this last balloon had confetti in it!!

My sweet boys.

It was pouring rain out.

Jantz with Ms. Windham. We love her so much.

Jax with Ms. Long. She is amazing and has given jax a new love for school she encouraged him and built his confidence up!!

I love to celebrate so I got window paint and wrote all over the car. Yay for summer and official 4th and 2nd. Well I completely embarrassed Jaxson!! He was totally humiliated and buried his head in his hands. I told jaaf before we left that it would probably be my last year to do this before I start embarrassing them. I was wrong. It embarrassed jax this year!! Jantz however loved it!!


Uncle Jess brought us a surprise after the last day!!!

Yay for summer. Getting all their summer goodies!!!


We went over to some friends for an end of year celebration!!

Playing some hoops!

Now time For some confetti poppers!! Summer can officially begin!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment