Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Meet the teacher

So I have been an emotional wreck these past two weeks. Just thinking about my oldest going into his last year at elementary school and then my baby starting all day Pre-K has just torn this momma up!! I love my boys so much and am so beyond blessed to be their momma. It has just been a little extra hard on me these last two weeks. All I have known for the last 10 1/2 years is taking care of my boys. It is all I know. I only had 1 1/2 years of being married and at home before I had Jaxson, so I think it is just a hard transition for me!
So we headed of to meet the teacher and I had tears in my eyes. I was thankful to see we had good teachers and pretty much every boy had a friend or two in their classroom. Then we got home and I just cried and cried of the reality that I was going to have to drop them all off at school that next day! Talk about having to Trust in The Lord to gaurd over them, protect them, keep them innocent, put good friends in their lives, give them the wisdom and knowledge they need for this new school year, and strength for each new day. I was just having to lay it all down and say as I do so often, He is God and I am not. He can and will watch over them. He already has all their days mapped out. I just need to trust in Him with the lives of my precious kiddos. He knows what's best for them!


Silly face!


Yay meet the teacher


Jett with Mrs. Lounsbery


Jaxson and Jett playing. Jett did not want to leave!!


Jantzen with the teacher he wanted Mrs. Farr. It is one of Jantzens good friends mom.


And jax with Mrs. Clements. Funny thing is I grew up with her brother!! Jax didn't have a whole lot of close friends in the class but he is wise beyond his years telling me that God would put him in the right class. He had a great attitude even though I know he was disappointed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you're feeling, Jennah... God is with them at all times and all will be well with them. Faith works miracles... enjoy their learning experiences with them... Hang in there, Kiddo, with Love and Hugs.