Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fa la la la la!!!!

It is that time of year again! It is one of my favorite times!!!! I love all of our fun family traditions that we have with the boys! It is funny because now that Jaxson is a little older, he knows all of the traditions and as soon as we start getting down all the Christmas stuff, he is ready to do ALL of our traditions in one night!! The boys both have their own Christmas tree that they decorate on their own and keep in their rooms! They were really anxious and wanted to decorate their trees ASAP! The boys also love nativity scenes, so they each have one for their rooms. Last year Jaxson rearranged all of the nativity scenes in our home because he said that I put them up wrong. He had every single wise men, animal, and so on looking straight at Jesus! He reason for changing them all was, "Mom, everyone is suppose to look at baby Jesus!" Well this year he did it again, so all of our nativity scenes have all the characters huddled around Jesus! I thought, what a great reminder and a great way to start this Holiday season off, we should all keep our eyes straight on Jesus!!!
Since the boys were not allowed on the roof we let their two fake kittens on to watch!
They brought their pillows out to take a nap while dad finished the lights!

Working hard on those trees!

My two sweet boys and their trees!

3 comments:

Haley said...

Love the pictures! Eva got so excited to see Jaafar and Jantzy. (She always calls him Jantzy now.) She's kind of infatuated with your boys. It's so sweet. She's been "talking" to Jaaf on the phone all week. She keeps telling me, "Jaapar is calling me. Shhh."

Carrie Diddle said...

Okay...sweet blog...but I am laughing at those stuffed animals on the roof...so funny!

Anonymous said...

Jennah, you are just the MOST AWESOME lady! I am SO thankful for who you are and all that you do.!! Thank you Honey & Pal for raising such an awesome daughter to be a perfect wife to my son, and mother to my gbabies. I love you all so very much and all I can say is GOD IS SO GOOD.. ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!