FIRST GRADE!!! AHHHHHHH!!! So my biggest guy is now a first grader!! How can that be??? He was so excited to wake up this morning and go to school! Me on the other hand was a little excited buy also trying to hold back my tears! Jax kept talking about how 1st grade is so cool because now he is in the number grades! (Instead of Kindergarten!) My sweet friend Kelly came over early in the morning to help watch the baby so that we could take Jax to school with out our littlest man! She also took a few pics of Jax before he left. We prayed on the way to school and had fun walking our big man into his classroom! He got to sit next to two people from his class last year. When he sat down his friend Emily said, "Jaxson, don't worry if you have butterflies in your tummy, because I do too!" Jaxson said, "I don't have any butterflies in my tummy!" I thought it was so precious of her to be concerned! I told her that I did have butterflies in my tummy! He ended up having a good day! He was so tired when we picked him up that he couldn't remember all that he had done for the day, but said it was a good day! While Jax was at school Jantzen and I made Jaxson some yummy red velvet cupcakes for his after school snack!!
Woke up to some fun decorations and some silly bands!

Yay for 1st Grade!

The family pic with a verse in his backpack incase he ever misses us at school!

Running through the streamers!
Jaxson writing his name on our school poster! I have had him do this every year starting with his preschool! It is fun to watch how his handwriting has changed!
Can't believe that I have a first grader!
The whole family with our Jax!
Praying on our way to school!

We were all camoed out for the first day of school!! He chose what he wanted to wear!

Right before we walked into school!
Jaxson with sweet friend, Emmalee!

Jaxson with his new 1st Grade Teacher, Mrs. Weiss!
Jaxson working on his first assignment!! He was so happy!
Jaxson got Jantz a little present in case he missed him while he was away at school! Jantzen was so excited!

Making a yummy snack for Jaxson!
1 comment:
I can't believe you have a 1st grader, either! And such a handsome one, too. :)
Post a Comment