Tuesday, August 3, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Here is what my three crazy boys did in one afternoon!! They are just three little fun messes!!
So my Jett Jett LOVES LOVES LOVES Cheese Balls and will come up and grab your hand and say, "Baaa" which means, "You better go get me my cheese balls ASAP!" So Jett decided to go and grab Jantzen's hand and asked for his favorite snack! Jantzen was happy to help and thought it would be wise to just dump out all the cheese balls so that Jett wouldn't have to reach in and grab them! It made Jett happy!!
So on that same day my Jaxson wanted to help me make some homemade chocolate chip cookies, (which I got the recipe from my very funny friend Carrie, her blog is under my favorite blogs, Butler Family!) I can't even discribe the mess Jax made in the kitchen! It started out a small mess, that ended up with flour being thrown into the air to make it look like it was snowing! Jax was having fun, and right now, I am letting him have all the fun he wants! (My baby has to go back to school in 2 weeks! I want him to have all the fun in the world before he has to go back to school 7 hrs a day!)
The beginnings of a fun mess!
Full blown fun mess!!
Making a sand castle, with flour!
Now trying to clean it up!!! I'm sure I will find flour in all sorts of places for the next few months!

1 comment:

Haley said...

You are a better mom than I am!!! Not sure I would have gone for the "snow storm" in my kitchen. But he will probably always remember having fun with you in the kitchen. :) It's all about the memories!