Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blog Drought!!!!!

So I have sooooooo many blogs that I need to write and that I have written down to write about! Jaaf and I have been sooooo busy trying to get our house ready to put on the market so all other things have been put aside! I hate not keeping up with my blog, so I will be hopefully catching up with a months worth of blogs ASAP!!!
Our house is finally done and on the market after many many many late nights painting, caulking, cleaning, etc!! Now I am praying the Lord would send someone fast to buy our nice clean house, because it is not going to stay clean for long!!!!

3 comments:

calillie said...

I was wondering where you were at!!! Why are you guys selling your house?!! I hope it sells quickly because that can be a stressful situation :)

Anonymous said...

Your house is simply BEAUTIFUL and I'm sure God will find the right little family to be blessed with the purchase. Stay positive in HIS decisions. Love, Gram

Gassid Boys said...

Corrie, we are trying to sell our house to get one that is just a little bit bigger!! 3 boys in a 1500 sq. ft house can get pretty crowded!!! We are hoping and praying that we can move to the neighborhood across the street from ours into a home with a play room!!