Lyndsey and Ryan, Jaaf and Me, Tricia and Matt, Jamie and Brooke!
Our sweet friends the Austins are moving to sunny Florida! We have gotten to know them over the past year in our Life Group, and I am just so heartbroken that they are leaving!! We have the best Life Group and it just won't be the same with out them!! Last weekend the girls all went out for the day to celebrate Tricia! We went shopping at the mall and went to a paint your art pottery place, then to a movie, and last we went to dinner! Then this weekend we had a fun cookout party for them. I just love watching all the guys play football and play with the kiddos! Then to hang out with all the girls and just talk and laugh! It is just so refreshing! I tried so hard not to tear up a few times tonight! It makes me so thankful for this group! I just love everyone so much! It will just not be the same with out the Austins! We will miss them so much! I am so thankful for the time that God allowed us to get to know them!! What a blessing they have been!!!
Ryan trying to put on the shorts!!
The boys!
The girls!
The boys playing football! And the kids just playing!!

I love the action shot! Great job Ryan!

Come on boys!!!
At the movies watching Something Borrowed!! It was a great movie!
Eating at the Melting pot!


No comments:
Post a Comment