We have the most precious little boys you will ever meet. There are so many things they say and do that make us laugh and stand in awe of our Heavenly Father! We wanted to be able to keep a blog of it all, kind of like an online scrapbook!! "The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
Saturday, October 29, 2011
10 Years
So I came home from my New York Trip to a decorated house for our big 10! I have the very sweetest husband in the world! He not only had the house completely clean, but he had decorated from floor to ceiling and even outside on the side for our 10 years! So very thankful I have him to spend the rest of my life it!! I couldn't do it with out him! He is my everything! Thank you Jaaf for all that you do! You are amazing! I love you with all that I have!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment