So every once in a while the two older boys just have the sweetest moments that make a mothers heart melt! Here are some of the conversations they have had that I treasure.Jantzen to Jaxson, "Jaxson you're the best brother I ever had!" (Notice he didn't mention Jett in the best brother category!!)
Jantzen to Jaxson- "You know the best thing about summer? The last day! Because that's the day Jesus comes back down to earth!"
Jaxson talking with the children's pastor about baptism. The pastor- "What happens when we sin?" Jax- "It separates us from God." Pastor- "Why did Jesus come?" Jax- " So that we could have a relationship with Him!" We did not prep the kid for these questions and when the pastor was asking them I was even wondering how I would respond when put on the spot!! I was so proud of my boy!!
Sweet Conversation between Jantz and I
J- Mom did you know God loves even bad guys? And He forgives them, but He doesn't forgive Satan.
M-Yes he does forgive if we ask for forgiveness.
J-Mom could you ask Jesus into my heart for me?
M- Well Jantz, that is something you have to do. Once we ask Him into our hearts we are changed forever and for the rest of your life you have to make the decision to follow God and do the right thing.
J-I already know this mom. I already did this.
M-When did you do this?
J- When Jaxson wasn't paying attention to me!! =)
The boys have a great plan to work together as business partners one day! Jaxson wants to be a vet and Jantzen wants to be an ice-cream designer! So they have planned to put a vet office next to a Braums and trade off working at each other's place. Also on Monday Jantzen wants to be a police officer and on Fridays he would like to be a nascar driver!! At least he has some options!!!
The boys told me, "I hope Pal lives to be 200 and I live to be 200 and we die on the same day!!" I guess once you hit 200 you don't age after that!! They went on to pray, "God bless honey and pal and aunt eva for all they have done!"
One day Jaxson said, "I'm a Christ Kid!!!"
Jaxson- "Mom, I love days like this. Day I can spend all day with you! Thanks for making fun things up to do!" It is moments like this that make it all worth it!
Jaxson- "Mom God is light and we are dark, but when we ask Jesus into our hearts God gives us some of His light so that we can shine for Him!!
Me talking with Jantz- "I wish I could go to school." J- "You can just sign up!" M- "I think I am too big!" J- " No you are perfect! You can be with me every day!!"
Jantzen, "If you don't have anyone around you, you always have someone around you in heaven who is God!"
Conversation with Jaxson and me!
J- Mom why don't you take the day off?
M- Why Jax?
J- Well I realized you never get a day off. I'll help you with anything you need.
M- Did someone tell you to say that?
J- Nope! How's you day off going?? Mom my favorite thing is to be with you!
Jantzen- You know why my heart tell me about God? To remind me about Him!!
A prayer from Jaxson- "God help all of us to be wise with out money. And help all of us to help those who are in need. For all the bad guys to become good! I am going to give God a million dollars!"
the great thing is, there are so many conversations I don't have recorded down! There is just not enough time to write down all the amazing things they say! I am so very thankful for these boys and their sweet hearts toward God and each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment