Happy Love Day!! We had a fun filled day of Love!!! The boys woke up to some yummy treats and it continued on through out the day!! I filled their lunches with fun Valentines to brighten their day and a yummy orange crush to drink! I love celebrating any holiday!! This year we did something a little different and the two weeks leading up to Valentines we kept a Jar out that we decorated and put the 1 Corth. 13 love verse on it! Every time Jaaf and I saw the boys showing acts of love we would write it down and put it in the jar! The goal is to get the jar full!! And we did! There were some really sweet little hearts in that jar! The boys have been doing a good job of helping each other, even little Jett! It is always fun to watch your kiddos enjoy getting along with each other! It is also fun to remind them and teach them that we love because He loved us first!! That our love comes straight from God! My prayer for the boys every morning is that people will see God's love shining through my boys!!
The boys wrote me and made me precious precious Valentines this year! Jantzen wrote me a poem and when he was finished he told me, "Mom, dad said you will cry when you read it!!" Jaxson made me a beautiful card in his art class and has been hiding it for weeks!! He was so proud to give it to me!! It is beautiful and he took a lot of time on it! My little Jett Jett kept telling me all day, "Happy Balentines Day!" I got lots of hugs and kisses and that is all I could ever want!! I am oh so loved and oh so thankful for my 4 Valentines!
Below are the pics from our day of love!!!
All of the boys Valentines goodies!
Good morning my precious Jett Jett!
Good Morning Valentines!
My, "Have a DINO mite Valentines Day" valentine for my boys!!
My happy littlest love bug!

Happy Love Day!
These are some valentines I made for the boys!
These are all the boys in Jantzen's class!! We had a fun Valentines Party in Jantzen's class!
I love these boys so very much!!!!!

I love this pic of Jett!
I just couldn't get enough of these sweet boys!
My sweet precious little Valentines!

The boys loved them and thought they were hilarious!

I made the boys some special juice box robots!! These were so cute and so much fun to make!!
Getting ready for our Valentine's dinner! I got the boys some Strawberry Crush with a note on it that said, I've got a Crush on you!!!

My sweet little Valentine!

Jantzen making a party hat!

Jaaf with Jantzen at his Party!

Jaxson and his friends, Emily, and Ryan!! These have been sweet sweet friends from Kindergarten and First Grade!!

Jaxson playing with some Chopsticks at his Valentines Party!


We took the boys to get some McDonalds for Valentines Dinner!! That is way better then mom cooking!!

We ended the night with the big boys on the top bunk playing their new games together!! I love watching them just sit and play and talk all night!!! I think Jantzen would sleep up with Jaxson if Jaxson would let him!! We usually have to come in and tell Jantz to get down to his bed!!
So so sweet and so special to get home made cards from my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment