Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun Family Time!!

Here are some pics of some family fun we've had the past couple of weeks!
While Jax and Jaaf were at the Basketball Game, I took my two little men out for some Braums after Church! We had a fun time eating ice-cream and just talking, (or trying to talk over the 2 year year old!!)!
Jantzen has always loved dipping his fries in his ice-cream!!
My sweet Jantzen!! I love him so so much!
Little Jett had to be just like his big brother!
The ice-cream cones left over from our ice-cream date!! Jett wanted the green one first, then took one lick and so, "No, I want Banilla!!" The Braums guy over heard him say that and gave him the vanilla cone for free!!! It was very sweet!
I took the boys home and we had a BIG HUGE BUBBLE EXPLOSION BATH!!!
The bubbles were literally overflowing out of the tub!
I found Jax and Jaaf just sitting on our back porch watching a storm come in!! I love these moments!
The boys were trying to catch small pieces of hail!!
It was an absolutely beautiful February day so we took the boys to Lake Hefner!
On our way to feed some geese!!
The boys love adventure and climbing!! They were determined to find some cool stuff in the rocks!
Trying to feed the geese!
The geese decided to come on in for some food!
My boys feeding the geese and loving it!
Jett was loving all the birds!
Trying to skip some rocks on the water!
Having some good boy fun!
Taking a scooter ride around the park!
We took the boys to Five Guys Burger and Jantzen just loved his burger! He kept saying it was the best hamburger he has ever had! Thanks so much for taking us here!
I took the big boys with me to do some shopping while dad and jett took some naps on Saturday! I love to be with my big boys and turn the music up WAY loud and just sing and dance like crazy in the car!
Jaxson doing the sprinkler in the car!
My Jaxson loves to build!
I love little boys and how their minds work! I love how they can be completely content just digging in the dirt for hours!! These boys stayed outside on a beautiful Sunday afternoon for a few hours creating a huge river!
They had so much fun designing and creating their large river!
Jaxson worked very hard and had a very specific design for his!
Then they combined the two!!
Afterwards, Jantzen wanted to run through the sprinklers! I love that it is February and he was running through the sprinklers!
My sweet Jett! He is so precious when he sleeps!! I just love this pic of him on the monitor!
Good Morning everybody!! Jett has been wanting to eat spoon full of peanut butter for breakfast!
My sweet Jett loves his puzzles!!
I love this picture! This was taken in our front yard! The boys were all playing baseball and I looked up and saw these beautiful clouds! The boys and I have been doing this thing called, "God Sightings!" We try to find a God Sighting in each day! On this day, these clouds were our God Sighting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics... thanks, Gram