Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jantzen's Kindergarten Graduation and Last Day of School!!

I can't believe my sweet Jantzen graduated from Kindergarten! It was a big year for him and we are so very proud at all he learned and how he grew!! He was blessed with a great teacher and blessed with great friends! I am forever thankful to the Lord for having his hand of protection on him this first year of school!!!!
Our sweet Jantzen with his Papa at his graduation!
Celebrating our Jantzen! Jaxson asked to be checked out of class so he could support his brother!! I love brotherly love!!

Honey and Pal also came to celebrate!
Mrs. Blake and Jantzen!!
The morning of the last day of school!



My sweet Jaxson on his last day of 2nd grade!!! He was also so blessed with great friends this year!!!

Congrats boys!!! You did good!!!


It is so amazing how fast they grow up! What handsome young men I have been so so blessed with!

We surprised the boys when we picked them up from school with a bag full of goodies and a trip to Dallas to visit friends and family!! They were so happy!!
Let the Road Trip begin!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY..the fun now REALLY begins. I know Jett is thrilled for his brothers to be home. HUGS & BLESSINGS, Love, Gram/GG