

Jaafar was gone again this week, which was pretty hard on the boys! Jaxson kept asking Jaafar, "Daddy why don't you just work at home??" It is hard for him to understand why daddy has to go away for work, since when he is home, he works out of the home! This week Jantzen kept going into Jaafar's office and would say, "No Daddy!!" They sure do miss their daddy when he is gone! The boys were extremely clingy this week. Every time I looked, they were sitting together, or playing together! It was precious. I pray that God would give them a special bond with each other!

Since Jaafar was gone, he wanted to mail Jaxson a train. Jaxson LOVES getting mail! So the train finally came in and I told Jaxson, "I think there might be something in the mailbox for you!" He said, "This is going to be so excited!!" (word for word!) He opened it up and had to call Jaafar to say thank you! I think he called Jaaf at least 4 times that night, then the second he woke up in the morning he said,"Mom lets call dad and thank him for sending me Thumper."
That is one thing about my sweet Jaxson, he has a very thankful heart!

Jaxson is in this class called STOMP at our church, it is a praise and worship class. They teach the kiddos songs and then they will preform them at the end of the year. The song they are working on right now is, "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength!" So Jaxson goes around singing it all day! I love that he has a song in his heart! I was getting the boys into the car and Jaxson was trying to teach Jantzy the words of the song, and Jaxson and I sang, "The joy of the Lord..." then Jantzy said, "If my strenf!" It was so precious! It is amazing how much their little ears pick up on!

The past couple of weeks we have been working on our patients with Jax. I was driving in the car talking on the phone to my mom, and Jax wanted to talk. I handed him the phone and let him talk for a while, then told him that I needed to talk to her. He handed me the phone and said, "Thanks for being patient mom!"
Jaxson is really into spelling things these days! I mean you think of a word, he will want you to spell it. So he asked me one night, how do you spell Jesus? How do you spell God? So I spelled them and then told him that God was Jesus' Dad. He said, "I know mom, Daddy is God and you are Jesus! I just laughed and said, well God did create me and daddy!

Earlier this week, I fell and busted my knee up! Good times! Anyways, I got a pretty good bruise and scratch on my knee, and today Jantzy and I were on the floor, he looked at my knee and pointed to it and said, "Wha happen?" What a sweet caring little boy! I told him that mommy got a bonk, and he said, "Ya bonk!"
Last story! Jaaf and I took the boys to the mall last night and ate in the food court. The boys and I were sitting at the table while Jaaf got the food. Jaxson looked at me and said, "Mom, where's my friend, Dad??" It was so precious. I said is daddy your friend, he said, "Yeah, where is my friend dad?

Thank you again Lord for blessing us with these precious healthy active little boys!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment