So my heart is a little heavy tonight! A sweet little girl, my age, who I have been following her story on her blog, went to be with our Heavenly Father today! She had a precious little 18 month old boy, and she was diagnosed with Leukemia shortly after he was born. It makes me OH SO THANKFUL for my family, for my wonderful husband, and precious little boys! How often I take for granted every little second that God gives me with them! Tonight after I put my precious little Jantzy to bed, I asked Jax if he wanted to go sit out on the porch, have some popcorn and look at the stars with me! He said, "Of course!!"
We went outside all bundled up in a blanket and tried to find the stars that were behind the clouds! I was just holding him a little extra tight tonight! We talked about our day, his favorite candy, and favorite color! I asked him what his favorite thing to do with daddy? He said, "Go to walmart and buy new trains!!" I thought that was very fitting, since Jaafar has an amazing gift of showering his family and friends with gifts. I asked him what his favorite thing to do with me? He said, "Take naps!!" We sat outside in the cold for awhile, we sang Jaxson's new favorite song, "The Joy of the Lord, is my strength!" We talked about all the wonderful things God has made. Jaxson said, "Yea, God made the popcorn too!" It was a great night for me and my precious first son! Thank You Father for blessing me above and beyond anything I could ask or imagine!
No comments:
Post a Comment