Saturday, October 20, 2007

SEA WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh what a fun day we had a Sea World!!! We got there just after they opened and went STRAIGHT to the Shamu show!! And what a show it was! It was so amazing to see the handy work of God in the huge beautiful creatures! Jaxson and Jantzen were also very amazed! As we watched the show, there were four Killer Whales that performed! They were jumping up in the air, splashing, waving, spinning, and so on! Jaxson looked at Jaafar and I and said, "I wish I could be a whale!" Every time the whales did something, the boys would clap and cheer so loud for Shamu and her friends!
After that we went to the kiddie area of the park and Jaxson got to ride on the tea cups, Ferris Wheel, and the Shamu roller coaster! He was so excited!! Jaaf and I were just exhausted and he wanted more! He was just loving every second of it! Jaxson only wanted Jaafar to take him on all of the rides, but at the end of the day we told Jaxson he could ride one more ride. He wanted to ride the roller coaster! We asked who he wanted to go with him and he said, "Mommy, because daddy has already gone with me!!" I was so happy to ride a ride with my precious son! Going on rides was my favorite thing to do when I was younger! I have been looking forward to riding on rides, and doing this kind o f stuff with my boys ever since they were born! It was a very fun moment with my precious oldest son! He is so full of life, and what a precious gift that is!
I was able to take Jantzy on the Ferris Wheel! He was so excited. Every time the Ferris Wheel moved Jantzy would grab my hand and have this scared little look on his sweet face! He would always back it up with a cute little smile! Jantzen had a great time, but was quickly worn out! His mamma had to carry him the majority of the 7 hours that we were there!!!
We were also able to go to the beluga whale show. It was very entertaining and reminded us of a Cirque du soleil performance with dolphins and whales!! The boys also thought this was great and clapped after every stunt!
Lindsay and I went to ride a couple of rides while the Big boys took the little guys to go see the dolphins, sharks, and the Clydesdale horses! Lindsay and I had a great time, it reminded me of all the times in high school we would go to six flags!! During the trip to go see all the animals Jantzy was so sleepy that he needed a little nap! He chose to take this nap on his brother shoulders! I don't think Jax was too thrilled about it!!
Jaaf took Jantz on the bridge by the log ride,b/c Jantzen kept saying, "Bridge bridge!" Needless to say they were a little wet! Jantzen loved it though!
On our way back to the hotel! We had a great day at Sea World! It only took about 5 minutes for them both to be passed out! Jantzen was so tired that he continued to sleep even after we got him out of the car, took the elevator up to our room, and sat down! He was so passed out that he was snoring!!

No comments: