Tuesday, October 23, 2007

One Sick Baby Boy!

My sweet little Jantzy was sick to his stomach all last night and the majority of the day! Last night after he had thrown up a few times, I asked him what hurt and he pulled up his shirt and said, "My tummy, my tummy!" I had him sleep with me last night since Jaaf is out of town, so I could be sure to be there the second he got sick. As the night went on, if I didn't have my arms around him, he would grab my hand and pull my arm around him. I just love this little guy so much!!!!! He has such a sweet and tender heart. The majority of the day he stayed in his blue chair wrapped in blankies. At one point he had his sippie cup smashed up against his face. I tried moving it for him but he told me no! I let Jaxson know that Jantzen was sick and that I was going to have to help him out a lot today! He told me that I was a good helper and that I always help him and daddy when they are sick! I am so thankful God gave me my little encourager through my Jaxson. Jaxson was a big help today. He was bringing Janzty toys left and right. He kept trying to get him more water, and really wanted Jantzy to color with him. (Because coloring is Jantzen's FAVORITE thing to do!This evening Jantzen felt well enough to go outside and play for a while with his brother! But I think he did too much, he started feeling a little sick right before bed time! Hopefully he will be able to get some sleep tonight. Tonight when I was praying with Jaxson, he said, "Mommy don't forget to pray that Jantzen feels better." What a sweet brother, and don't you know God smiled when he heard Jaxson pray for his brother! "We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing." 2 Thessalonians 1:3

No comments: