We have the most precious little boys you will ever meet. There are so many things they say and do that make us laugh and stand in awe of our Heavenly Father! We wanted to be able to keep a blog of it all, kind of like an online scrapbook!! "The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Meet The Teacher Day!!!
So today we went to Jaxson's school to meet his teacher, play with the toys, and have some cookies! Jaxson has been so excited to go to school that he keeps asking us how many more days till school starts!!! When he found out that their classroom has a pet hermit crab, he was ecstatic! We met the hermit crab today, and Jaxson can't wait to help take care of it!!
Jaxson had fun meeting Mrs. Sonya and Mrs. Cheryl. I am so proud of my big guy and just know he is going to have such a great time! When we left the school Jaxson said, "I really liked that school Dad!" As we put him in bed tonight he kept saying, "I'm going to have so much fun!!!!!"
Jaxson and his daddy eating some cookies!
Jaxson enjoyed playing with all the toys in his new classroom!
On our way to school! Jaxson was a bit excited!!!
Jantzen eating breakfast! He was not so happy that he couldn't go to school with brother!! He kept saying, "Jantzy go with Jaxson!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to cry that he's going to preschool and it's not even my kid! I can't believe how big he is. Absolutely the cutest kid in the class, too. :)
What a big man he is, I know you were and are so proud of him!
Post a Comment