We have the most precious little boys you will ever meet. There are so many things they say and do that make us laugh and stand in awe of our Heavenly Father! We wanted to be able to keep a blog of it all, kind of like an online scrapbook!! "The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
Saturday, November 1, 2008
1st School Play!!
This was Jaxson first school play and let me tell you he was absolutely precious!! Jaxson usually tends to be on the shy side, and especially in front of large crowds, so I was expecting him to be a little reserved and potentially not singing the whole time!! Boy was I wrong! He was great! He not only sang every word, he did every motion, prayed every little prayer, tooted his little kazoo and still managed to to the motions while the kazoo was in his mouth! He did an amazing job!
When they all started to come in and get in their seats, Jaxson was looking all over for me, when he finally found me, he gave me the biggest smile you have ever seen!! He was so proud! The first thing they did was the morning prayer. Jaxson clasped his little hands and bowed his head to pray. While he was praying he kept peeking and looking to make sure I was still there! It was so precious! There was one song where they had to play the kazoo for part of the song. Jaxson was one of the only kiddos who had the kazoo in his mouth but kept on doing the motions to the song! Every single second of his performance was precious. I think I teared up at every song because I was so proud of him.
After the performance he has some cookies with his friends, then Pal wanted to take him to Red Robin!! Jaxson wanted to keep his cowboy hat on for lunch!! It was a wonderful day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now there is my American Idol! A shining star!
Post a Comment