We have the most precious little boys you will ever meet. There are so many things they say and do that make us laugh and stand in awe of our Heavenly Father! We wanted to be able to keep a blog of it all, kind of like an online scrapbook!! "The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Sweet Words!
I took the boys to walmart tonight to get a few thing to make a yummy "Nest" dessert! Jaxson is working on the letter N at school and they sent home a fun recipe to try. As we were driving home Jaxson said, "Mom, I love you! Do you want to know how much I love you??? I love you one hundred miles!!" I thought it was so precious!!
Then tonight we were praying and Jantzen loves to pray first. His prayer went, "Dear God, I love you. Keep daddy safe!" Jantzen had a rough day and really missed his daddy today! He would just have random spurts of crying and would say, "I misseded my daddy so bad!!! I love him!"
Jaxson prayed a sweet prayer tonight for his daddy too, "Dear God, Thank you for this beautiful new day. Keep daddy safe while he is driving. Thank you for my daddy, I love him so much!!" What sweet words from two sweet little boys!!! They remind me every day of the sweet love that my God showers down on me through my boys! Thank you God for my precious boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those precious prayers are a testimony to what a great job you guys are doing of teaching them about their Creator. They are precious!
Post a Comment