It was absolutely a beautiful day and I have been dying to get outside, so I took my two little guys out to the zoo! It was perfect, because it was the first week that the new baby giraffe was out!! Jantzen was so excited and it was the first thing he wanted to see. While we were looking at the baby giraffe, a huge ostrich came over squawking and poking his head out towards the boys! I had to move the stroller back because the ostrich almost took Jett's sock off. We had such a fun time and my two little boys were perfect! I love it when I can just have some Jantzen time! I was telling Jaaf that sometimes I so enjoy just going to the zoo by myself with my boys, it gives me the whole time to fully focus on them! It was so much fun talking about all of the animals with my sweet Jantzen! Little Jett was just soaking it all in! Towards the very end my Jett fell asleep sitting straight up! After the zoo we went to sonic for happy hour! Jantz got a small slush. They ended up bringing him a medium and he said, "Wow, it's my lucky day! I got a big cup!!" It was a perfect springish day!!! I can't wait for more spring days!!

Watching the brand new baby Giraffe jump around and run like crazy! Jantzen just laughed hysterically!!! He loved it!!

My two sweet boys at the zoo! A goose came up to Jett and he just loved it!!

One pooped out little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment