Monday, March 1, 2010

8 MONTHS OLD!!!

EIGHT MONTHS OLD!!! It is going by WAY WAY too fast! I can't believe my precious baby boy is 8 whole months!! He is such a blessing to our family! I love more than anything to watch him with his brothers! He loves them so much and his face lights up if he gets a glimpse of them! He could be crying up a storm and one of his brothers could walk by and he turns his screaming cry into laughter!! I love it! This has been a big month for our sweet Jett!
Here are a few things we have mastered this month:
Clapping!! It is the cutest thing in the world! We tell you to clap, and you swing your cute little arms together and clap those hands while saying cla-cla!!
Saying Dadda, Bubba, and Bye-Bye!! There have only been a few times you have said Momma!
The other day Pal asked you to say Momma, you shook your head and said, "No-no!" Then Pal said say, "Dadda!" Sure enough you said Dadda!!
When you say bye-bye you wave both like crazy and say, "Bye-Bye!!"
The boys love to ask Jett to say bubba, and when he does, they just can't believe it! They get so excited when he says it!
Jett has now mastered getting up on his hands and knees! He will rock back and forth, and now he is just scooting all over the place! I will set him down at one place and then within seconds he will be moving, scooting, or pushing himself backwards, all over the floor! He has already managed to get a hold of two of the boys books and rip them apart! We are going to have to keep a close eye on this little guy!
Jett got his first tooth!!!! YAY!!! It was painful, but it is so cute! It is his front bottom left tooth! He has about 6 other teeth that are making their way through!
We found out this month that Jett has eczema! His medicine has really seemed to be helping!!
This month Jett has seemed to be a much happier little baby! He is not near as fussy! He actually had a few nights this month where he slept for a straight 11 hours!! I'm still a little ready for it to be consistent, but I will take what I can get right now!
One night our sweet baby boy was crying and Jaaf went in to give him his paci, and he was just screaming, so I went in to just pet his little hair, he saw me, turned his head and then reached out his hands for me! I just couldn't say no! I grabbed that sweet baby boy and rocked him back to sleep!
I am sure I'm forgetting things, because it just seems like he has grown up so fast this month! It feels like all of these things are just happening over night!!
My precious baby sleeping in his nap nanny!! He loves to hug his blankie all night!! Jett with his daddy!! My three precious boys! I love how the Lord blessed me with three little boys who each love their mama so so much!! I am so so blessed!!! I love his shirt, it says, "Mama's Boy!" I love how observant he is! On our first Valentines Day!! He had fun eating this rose!!! Me with my precious baby boy at a birthday party!! He is 100% a mammas boy! Look at those precious brown eyes! I could just kiss all over that sweet little face! Here we are just ready to go! We even have a puff in our mouth.

No comments: