Tuesday, November 9, 2010

16 Months Old!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! I just can't even describe to you how much I love this baby boy! Never have I had to chase, pick up, hold, save a life from near death then I have to with this baby boy! I swear my heart has stopped beating at least 100 times since he has been born! He is the most active, funny, precious, joyful, little toot! I cannot squeeze and kiss him enough in one day!!!! When I say active I mean crazy, wild, non-stop active! This boy is in to everything! I have had to let go of a clean kitchen floor during the day because this little boy comes through and takes all the bowls and cups (they are the kids cups and bowls) out of the cabinets and stacks them all over the floor! If I try to pick them up he has magic ears that hear me doing so and comes quickly back into the kitchen to take them out again! Any drawer, cabinet, shelf, storage basket, he gets his little hands on and then he goes to town and has it emptied in seconds!!!
Jett is learning more words. One of his new favorite words is Tra = Truck! We were driving and a big semi passed us and he said, Tra Tra. I said, "Jett is that a truck??" He said, "Yea, Tra!"
Jett also loves to go into the pantry and grab whatever he can get his hands on and then brings it to me and says, "Dis Dis!"
Jett loves to go pick up his brothers from school! He gets so excited when I tell him lets go get the brothers!!!
He is still a mamma's boy and anytime he falls down he comes running to his mamma and wraps those arms around my legs and just says "Mamma!!!!!"
This boy loves to go to the park! If we pass a park in the car and don't stop he points his cute little finger and says, "Dis, Dis!!" and when we drive on by he SCREAMS!!!!!!!!
When we do stop at the park he runs to the slides and goes down the largest slide, on his tummy, all by himself about 100 times!!!! This boy has no fear!!! I can't believe he is getting so big, but this 16 month old little boy is the joy and laughter in our home!!! He keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing!!!
I mean how can you not love this little face!!!!! Oh he is just too cute for words!!!
This little booger wants to climb on anything!!!!! He will be a mountain climber one day!!
Baby boy got into the cabinet with all the markers and decided that he likes to eat markers! He litterally kept eating a green marker! He would take a bite and then shiver and then take another bite!!!
Precious baby boy wanted to feed himself!!! Mr. Independent!
The spoon was working as he had hoped so he went with the next best thing!!!
What a cute mess!!
This is one of my favorite things about my Jett Jett! He has got the most scrumptious cubby cheeks and pouty lips! The lips are always pouty and those cubby cheeks are always droopy!!
My Precious little chicken!
And he made it on top of the table without me even knowing!!
Boy he is precious!!
I mean this little face has honery written ALL over it! Who knows what he is up too!!

No comments: