Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chrsitmas Eve with Honey and Pal!

Christmas Eve was jam packed with things! We started our day by making sure we had reindeer food and cookies for Santa! We then went to the Christmas Eve Service at Church, which was amazing! Then we went to my parents for dinner and then opening presents! The boys had a great time with their Uncle Jess and Aunt Sara, and of course Honey and Pal! We came home put out our reindeer food, put out our cookies and milk for Santa, read our special Christmas Story book, then we all sign the book and write one thing we are thankful for that year, and then off to bed!!!!! I was trying to get the boys to put their PJ's on and then there was this loud bang outside! I told the boys, "Oh no, maybe it is Santa!! We better hurry and get to bed!!!" I've never seen them put their pj's on faster!!
Making our yummy reindeer food!
Decorating cookies for Santa!
Wrestling with Pal!
Opening Presents with Uncle Jess!
My Sweet boys!
My precious family!
My happy Jett Jett!
Making a path for the reindeer with the reindeer food from the street to our door!!
Jantzen just wanted to make one big pile! The boys also left a bucket of water for the reindeer!
Eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate while daddy reads the Christmas Story
Jaxson put out this chair for Santa because he said he might need to take a rest while he eats our cookies!
Santa drank a lot of milk, so much so that some of his magical dust got all over the cup!! I was very pleased to see that Santa used the napkin I left him!! The boys also left a few goodies for the new reindeer Kyno, which we found out about when Santa sent the boys a very special video message!!

No comments: