Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jaaf's 32nd Birthday!!

So somehow my husband gets hotter and hotter the older he gets!! Why couldn't of I been blessed with those genetics! Seriously though I think he is hotter at 32 then when he was 19 when I met him! Today we celebrated Jaaf. The boys helped me make breakfast in bed for him! It was pretty cute becuase the night before we heard Jaxson crying in his room. We went in to see what was wrong, and he was sad because he had to go to school on Jaafar's birthday and didn't want to miss any of Jaaf's birthday!! I love it, he is just like me! I LOVE birthday's and LOVE celebrating them with the ones I love! This year Jaaf got to go golfing with some of his good friends! His friend Matt has the same Birthday as Jaaf, so they had a great time golfing together! That night we made Jaaf one of his favorite dinners, Steak Bites!! It was a fun fun day of celebrating my Jaaf! I am so very Thankful for him and ESPECIALLY thankful for his birthday! His birthday is what brought us together 12 years ago!! I saw him randomly at Denny's in Shawnee Oklahoma and his friend Brent let me know it was his Birthday. So I told Jaaf to get a shake or pie on me! He asked for a rain chain and the rest is history! I had no clue he had a crush on me! The night we went out for his "Birthday Dessert" we stayed out till 3 in the morning and then went out every night after that till we had to go home for the summer!! And now we are married with 3 precious babies! That Birthday Dessert was the best gift I ever gave someone!! It got me my man!
Our Life Group came over the Sunday before Jaaf's Birthday and we celebrated, Tricia's, Matt's, and Jaaf's b-day!
Sweet little Olivia also celebrated her b-day with them!!
Matt and Jaaf!!
The boys playing with balloons!
Hanging with the Birthday Boy!
Our sweet friend Kelly brought Jaaf and very "Special" Rainbow birthday cake!!!

No comments: