So I just can't even begin to say how so very thankful I am for my lifegroup! God has blessed us beyond belief with the most amazing group of people. I can honestly say that I love each one of them as if they were my family! I know that I can call anyone of them if I ever needed something, and they would be there in a heart beat! It has happend many times and I am so thankful for that kind of friendship. We all work together to help each other out! I love it! I love feeling like they are all my family! This group not only loves me and Jaaf, but they love our kiddos. As I look back on how worried I was to send Jaxson off to Kindergarten, I prayed and prayed that God would bring friends into his life that love the Lord and that their families would love the Lord. Well God answered above and beyond what I could of ever imagined and hoped for. He gave us this group and I am so very thankful to Him! I seriously almost cry sometimes when I think of how blessed we are to walk through life with these people! Here are some fun pics of us!


And here is my FAVORITE!!! My sweet friend Brroke cut me out of the pic because I am sure I looked horrid, but this is the face of DEFEAT!! Ryan and I were spouseless that night so our game was ping pong and I whipped his booty!!!! It was awesome! I think I love Chases face in the background the best!!! It shows how awesome this moment was!



No comments:
Post a Comment