Jaxson's School had a special Mother/Son dance! I was so excited that Jaxson wanted to go, because this girl likes to party!! I have told Jaaf many times that God gave me three boys because I needed some dancing partners! (Jaaf does not like to dance!) Jaxson and I had a great time! As we walked in they handed the boys these glow in the dark swords. I kept telling the other moms it was more like a sword fight all night then a dance! The boys just ran around and fought with their swords! It was a super fun time just me and my big guy! He started to get pretty tired toward the end and wanted to go! I could of stayed all night dancing!! I am just thankful he still wants to go to things like this with me! I know my day is coming when he will be too embarrassed to be with me! So for now I will treasure every moment I can get!
Getting Ready to Leave for the Dance!
Jax and his good friend Dylan!

My precious Knight!!

Doing the Macarena!

Dancing with friends!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:
Enjoy every moment, Precious Granddaughter and Great Grandson... Wish I could of been a little "mouse" to witness the happiness. God bless you all. Love, Gramma & G/Gramma
Post a Comment