Monday, July 11, 2011

Trip to Dallas/Houston

We took a little trip with the whole crew to Dallas/Houston for my cousins wedding! Dallas was our first stop where we got to spend time with my cousin Carrie and her family! The boys always love getting to spend time with Corbin and Chloe! It was full of laughing, playing, dance parties, and so on!! The next day we all got up and headed to Houston for the outdoor wedding! Yes, I said an outdoor wedding, in Houston, in July!! It was hot! So hot i seriously thought I sweated through my whole dress! Thankfully the reception was indoors, so it was nice a cool! We had a great time dancing the night away at my beautiful cousins wedding!
Poor kid I think we traumatized him! He had no clue we were about to kiss him!! It was a lot nicer then the original plan which was going to be a little congrats booty slap!!
The newly married couple! Heather and Clayton!
Sweet Cousins!
The boys playing!
They are laughing because I said that I think if Jaaf would of met aunt carolyn before me he would of married her!! Aunt Carolyn said, "I'm embarrassed to say how much that means to me!!"
Mom and Dad!
Jett's new BFF is Aunt Carrie!!
I promise the kid is drinking sparkling cider! He grabbed about 3 of these glasses and downed them! I'm a little concerned!
Jett kept saying, when's the party gonna start!!!
Jantzen has some good moves!
Jett dancing with Honey!
Jett was a party animal and danced the whole night!! He didn't want it to end!
3 not so happy boys!! They were pooped out and ready to go!!
My sweet husband of almost 10 years!! I love him way more now than I did back then!!!!
My handsome hot man!!!
Blowing Bubbles to the happy couple!
Carrie and Me with the crazy kids!
Jett needed to freshen up before pics!
We were going to steal the golf cart so that we wouldn't have to walk all the way to the reception!!
Waiting for the wedding!
All the lil cousins eating!!

No comments: