Saturday, March 3, 2012

Deer Creek Classic

Last weekend my boys participated in the Deer Creek Classic that their school puts on. The boys just did the fun run mile and I think they were a bit tired with in the first couple of minutes. Poor Jax went to a roller skating party the night before and was on roller blades for 2 1/2 hours, so his legs were a bit sore!! Good lesson learned in finishing the race, sucking it up, and never giving up!!
My handsome boys!
Presley, Jantzen, Jaxson, and James ready for the race to start!
The finish line, they made it!!!!!!
Enjoying the pancake breakfast after the race!
It was a super cold morning!!!
I am so proud of my boys for finishing the race even though they really wanted to quit!!! Hopefully next year we will be a little more prepared! I do love how every day there is a lesson you can point back to Christ!! This was a really good lesson for the boys to learn!
"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me."
Philippians 3:12

No comments: