I LOVE LOVE LOVE spring time! I would stay outside all day if I could!! Here are some fun things we have been up to this spring break!!!

My precious Jett loves to go to the park!! The problem is trying to get him to leave!!

Jax loves the park as well!!

Jett LOVES the swings and all he wants to do is an underdog!!

This was probably underdog #26!! I can't help myself because his laugh is so so cute right after I do an underdog!! He will keep asking, More underdog, or one more time!!! As I was doing the 30th underdog that day and smiling and laughing at seeing the pure joy on his little face I thought to myself that this is probably when I am happiest, outside enjoying God's creation while listening to my sweet children just oozing with joy and playing with them!! I don't think I can get enough of it!!

I came into the living room the other morning to discover the three boys all laying together the same way!! Jax and Jett both have their feet up in the air!! So so sweet!!

Sweet boys!!!

Playing with some friends at unpluggits! I just had to get a pic of this sweet boy!!!

Painting a snake and so happy to do it!

Precious babies!!!!

Jett and Georgia painting!!!

I love this pic!! Jantzen was not happy! He got an air hockey puck to the eye! And then he really wanted to play some more!!

Doing some fun science experiments!! I love having boys, because I love doing fun things like science experiments!

At the dollar movie seeing Alvin and the Chipmunks! Jantzen wanted me to take this pic of me!

More science fun!
1 comment:
JOY, JOY, JOY DOWN IN MY HEART!!! What a blessing to me to see all of the enjoyment shared. These will be the best years .. for the children simply grow up too fast. Right-on.. enjoy each day to the fullest!! God Bless each one. Love, Gramm/G-Gram
Post a Comment