Thursday, August 9, 2012

School supply time!

Each year I try to make it fun to get our school supplies!! This year the boys wanted nothing to do with school and even begged me to homeschool them!! If I ever feel called to do so I will, but I feel like God has used our family to share His love to teachers and staff and students in mighty ways these past few years! I feel like we have a huge ministry in our public school and I know God is not done with it yet!
So I dump out thier supplies in the middle of our room and then we play a game to try to find their school supplies!! They ended up making villages with them and towers!!! By the end of it their brand new school supplies already looked worn!!!

Grabbing his school supplies!
Starting to line things up and organize!!
They made a city on the stairs with the supplies!!!


And now towers!!!!

No comments: