Friday, August 10, 2012

Silly Boys


My precious silly boys!!!!!! Oh how I love them!!!!!!!!!
This is one of Jett's many silly faces! I told him to go get his swim suit and he came to me and said, "Momma I can't find it! I made a mess and I can't find it!!" Well this was his mess! He took all his pj's and underwear and shorts our of his drawers trying to find his swimsuit!! And then he makes this silly face!!!


This is another one of his silly faces!!!


Sweet boys playing at a new splash park!


Jett had to try some hats on!!!


He has NO personality!!! =)

Jantzen thought it was absolutely hilarious to put all the purses around his neck!!!


Once he starts laughing he can't stop!! His laugh is so precious I couldn't make him stop putting the purses on!!!!





One hot august day we made some fake snow! It' awesome because it feels like snow but it doesn't melt!!




Mixing our snow!

Then we poured it on the trampoline and just had some fun!!
We jumped in it!

We made snow angles in it!

We had a snow ball fight in it!!
Jett and his first shower!! He was laughing so hard!
And then soap got in his eyes!!!!

No comments: