Saturday, February 16, 2013

Boys birthday party

This year we gave the boys a joint birthday party!! They have not ha a party in 3 years. We've done fun things on their birthday but it's hard to have parties when their birthdays are dec 23 and dec 30!! So this year we did it a month after their birthday so that they could have a separation from Christmas!! We had their party at a local church's rec center. It is awesome. They have a huge gym and roller skates and lots of fun arcade games! But most importantly thy have tons of room!! We had close to 100 people there kids and parents!! It was a bit overwhelming, but I'm so happy the boys had so much fun!!


Looking at all our presents!!


The boys got WAY too much. So momma put the majority of these toys in her closet and when thy are bored I bring a new present out! I'm going to try to spread these presents out!


Playing some air hockey


Playing some ball





Jax roller skating!





The big boys playing ball!


The awesome cake my friend made for the boys!!


She is amazing!!


Happy birthday my sweet boys! I love you more than life itself. You are my everything and I am beyond blessed that God chose me to be your mom!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: