Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love day!

We had a great valentines day! It started with a surprise "heart attack" from the Shipleys. They left hearts and goodies on our porch! The boys woke up to all sorts of goodies and then went to school! Jett and I met pay and Kelly for valentines breakfast at Krispy Kreme. Those two had so much fun! Then we took lunch to the boys at school and then had their valentines party! Jaaf was able to come home early so he could go to the parties! The boys were so surprised and happy to see him! Then we got some
Food and hung out at home!!! I'm so blessed to have these sweet boys!!
Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you! (Psalms 63:3 NLT)




My three little valentines!!




The heart attack!!!








The table all ready for the bod.








Silly Jett!








I loved the straws.




Jantzen




The two love birds.












Kisses.




Hugs.




Sweet babies.




At lunch with my Jantzen




Jantzens bull he made for his valentines box!




Jaxson's class party




Jantzen with his friend Brayden




Jantzen helping Jett.




Dance party








Jantzen wrote this about pal. I thought it was the sweetest thing!




One pooped out Jett hanging onto his monkey that Payton gave him.




My three sweet boys showing some brotherly love.




The boys gave Jaaf this fun coffee mug that has a hole in it that you can put a golf ball through.


The boys made a candy card for Jaaf!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: