Saturday, March 23, 2013

Holy Week

Well it is that time of the year again and one of my favorite things to do with my boys! I am so excited to celebrate Holy Week. I always get so overwhelmed when I think of all the teaching opportunities for my boys. This year we are going to do a few new things and some of our normal traditions. I am excited and can not wait to see how God prepares our hearts for Easter. I pray this week we can all take a step back from our busy schedules and just focus our hearts and our minds on our Savior and all that He has done for us! Tomorrow is Palm Sunday! We start our day off by praising our Lord and singing Hosanna! I can't wait for the boys to wake up and wave their Palm branches around.

"He will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted."
Isaiah 52:13

No comments: