Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pirates Play Arrrrrrgh!!!

The 3rd grade put on a great Pirates play! Jaxson was so cute and did such a great job! It is always fun to sit back and look at your child and just think about how much they have grown from the time they were tiny babies in your arms! I look at him and see the amazing young man he is becoming and I can just see how God will continue to grow him into an amazing young man!! It always makes me a little teary, but it is also so amazing to see God's hand on his life!! 

 Jaxson and his good friend Maddie! She was the prisoner! 
 Good luck pirate Jax!!
 Singing away!
 He did perfect on his speaking part!



 Got some awesome dance skills!

 Singing his heart out!




My precious boy and his honey!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wish I could be there. Iknow Jax did great. Hugs, G/Gramma