We had a fun filled Saturday! The big boys had golf and then we headed to our good friends football game. The other boys played their own game of football while we watched the actual game! I love how much fun they have together! After football we went home and played and then headed to the horse races for the Hottvy's birthday party! It was a bit chilly, but oh so fun! The party was at Remington Park and we got to watch some horse races and pet some horses! We let the boys bet on a couple of the races and I was quite surprised how lucky my boys are! We won each race except the last and actually had a trifecta where all three picks the boys made place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! I wish I could have captured their smiles and jumps for joy!! It was awesome!!!

Man down!!!

He gone! Poor baby was so tired! I love how his little finger was resting on his cheek!

And they're off!


Watching the horses enter!

It was so much fun watching the horses at night!


All the kiddos!

Having their own horse race!


Getting to pet a horse! They loved it!


Sitting with their daddy watching the race!

My precious boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment