Saturday, June 7, 2008

Family Time!

We enjoyed our last day at the lodge by swimming, going down the fun slides, and shopping! Jantzen of course just wanted to stay in the "ocean" and pretend like he was a dolphin! Jaxson wanted to go down as many slides as he could and go to the wave pool every time the wave pool siren went off! While the boys were eating some lunch, I went by myself to the 2 big slides that Jaxson couldn't go on. I asked the life guard how tall you had to be and if Jax could go on one of these slides, and she told me that on the blue one, he could sit in the huge circle raft as long as he was with an adult! I was so excited! I ran down and said, "Guess what Jaxson, you can go on the biggest slide they have!!!!" He said, "Let's go!" So we climbed up the huge 12 flights of stairs to get there and waited for our turn! Once it was our turn we climbed into the circle raft and we were on our way! It was so much fun for me this time because I could see Jaxson face the whole way down! In the other rafts, his back is to me! I went backwards the whole way, but didn't care because I could see how happy and excited Jaxson was the whole way down! It was a priceless moment! After the slide we went to the gift shop and let the boys pick something out! Jax picked a stuffed horse, and Jantzy picked a stuffed raccoon! On our way to the car the boys both said " this is the best water park, can we come again!" So we couldn't go to Dallas without seeing our family! We headed off to go see Carrie, David, Corbin, Chloe, Chad, and Aunt Carolyn! Jaxson was so excited to see his cousin Corbin! Once we got there it was like the boys just picked off where they left a few months ago! They were playing and chasing each other. We couldn't keep up with them! Little miss Chloe was also holding her own with the boys! They all had a great day just playing and laughing! That night Carrie and I went out for a Girls Night Out!!! The funny thing was Carrie called me while we were at the water park and said, "Okay there is a new Casino we could go to and it has a great margarita, or there is also a Chilli's by my house!" My first instinct was lets go to the Casino! I'm thinking that sounds much better than Chilli's! The whole drive to their house Jaaf and I were discussing a budget for the "casino trip!" I was so excited, I got a cute little dress, I couldn't wait! Come to find out she didn't say Casino, she said "Mi Cocina" a new Mexican restaurant! It was pretty funny, we all laughed our some time! We still had a great girls night out even though we didn't win any money! I always love hanging out with my cousin! The next day we played at a fun park and the kiddos had a great time with each other. Chad and Aunt Carolyn came over and we cooked out! We had a little dance party, and just laughed our socks off! Thank you God for such a wonderful fun family!!! Our time with them was truly a blessing!
Here are some pics of the slides that Jaxson went on, just wanted to give you an idea of how big they were!

Jaxson and his daddy just getting off of one of the big slides!

Jantzen waiting for his brother to come down a slide! Me with my two precious boys!
Summer Dance Party 2008!
The kiddos pretending to have a sleep over!

Carrie and I are on our way to our "Girls Night Out!"

Two sleepy boys on our way home from a wonderful trip!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Honey & Grandi need to go next time! (just in case you all need extra help of course) Wow! What a fun week-I feel like I have been on vacation! Love you all! Grandi (Mom)