So I was driving with my precious little boys the other day as the sun was starting to set. Jaxson looked at the sun and said, "WOW, look how shiny the sun is!" I told him to be careful and not to look at it for too long, because it could hurt our eyes. He then went on to say, "Mom, I don't ever want to go to the planet sun! It would hurt my feet to walk on it!" I told him he was right! Then he said with such a sweet voice, "Mom, did you know that God is shinier then the sun!" My smile was so big, so I can't even begin to imagine how big God was smiling on my sweet son that day! I of course told Jaxson that he was right, God shines over all and through all!
I called my mom to tell her what he said, and we began to talk about how awesome our Heavenly Father is! How amazing He is to start to reveal things to littlest of His children! There are times that Jaxson says things that I don't know how he knew of it or where he got it from, but from the mouth of a little child are coming words of wisdom. It leads me to think and to know that God is revealing Himself to His little ones, and that even at a young age God can begin to prepare their hearts for Him! How awesome it is to think of these things! I just pray that God would continue to lavish His wisdom and knowledge of His word and His will to my sweet little boys! That there hearts would be sensitive to hear Him and sensitive to seek Him!
"For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you."
Prov 2:6, 10-11
2 comments:
That's so sweet! I love to hear those little bits of wisdom come from Eva as well. Always melts my heart.
O Lord, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth! Your glory is higher than the heavens. You have taught children and infants to tell of your strength, silencing your enemies and all who oppose you. Psalm 8 1,2 NLT
I praise Jesus for you all! My 4 J's!! How awesome are those boys!!!
Love you all so much! Mom, Mom2 & Grandi =^..^=
Post a Comment