I can't believe it has already been two weeks since we met our sweet little Jett!! Jaaf and I feel like we are doing pretty well with three children! we don't feel near as sleep deprived as we did with the others. (It is probably due to my sweet husband letting me rest in the mornings!) The past two weeks have been busy weeks and we are just praising the Lord for a precious healthy baby boy! We are also praising the Lord that I am recovering so well! I feel great and have to remind myself to take it easy considering I just had surgery two weeks ago.
My favorite memories from these past two weeks is watching my oldest son fall in love with Jarrett. He loves him like he is his child! The first thing Jax wants to do in the morning is hold Jett. He wants to watch TV with him, he wants to go to the Library with him, he just wants to be with him. We have been trying to keep things as normal as possible and trying to do thing with the two older boys. Jaaf and I will ask them if they want it to be just the four of us, and they always respond, no baby Jett has to come. The boys are having so much fun showing Jett the Library for the first time, showing him how to swim for the first time, and playing at the park with Jett for the first time.
Jarrett has been a champ and has been sleeping pretty well. We have only had one bad night of sleeping, so for that I am very thankful. It has been fun getting to know our littlest guy! He has go some lungs on him, and I think I saw a little bit of a temper today! He loves being held and so far does not mind the chaos of two older boys. He will actually wake up when things are quiet!
Jaaf and I feel so blessed that God gave us three precious healthy little boys. We are just cherishing every second with little Jett, because we truly believe our family is complete! Even in the middle of the night when this little guy will only sleep if I hold him, I just hold him tight and thank God for this precious little gift!!!
Jaxson doing his favorite thing with Jett!

Jett's first bath! Not too happy!
The boys adoring their little brother!
Jett just doing some serious thinking while he sleeps!
Sleeping with daddy!

First trip to the park!

First time at church!
At mommy's doctor appointment to see Dr. Hager who delivered Jett!
First trip to the pool!
We also had his 2 week check up and he is growing nicely! He now weighs 8'11'' and has gained 1/2 an inch, so now he is 21 1/2 in long!!! He is going to be a big boy!!
2 comments:
So happy for your family :)
Such sweet pictures! I LOVE the one of the 3 boys - precious!!
Post a Comment